During the last few days I've been making a partlet, like the ones on these woodcuts (however, mine is a bit shorter and does not reach below the breasts), to hopefully keep me a bit warmer on stormy nights :)
On the paintings I've seen they were usually black but I decided to go for the same green wool that's in my dress.
The pattern I used can be seen here. It was really easy to trace, I just measured around my bust and then used about 1/4 of it as length of the bottom of each one of the pieces. And tried to sketch the rest of it to look like a perfect scale of the pattern. I'm lazy, but it worked.
The partlet will be tied together with strings under the armpits, I haven't attached those yet so there will be no pictures of it on me yet. But still! =)